Through charitable gifts the foundation provides scholarships for youth and youth ministers to participate in programs which empower young people to encounter the Gospel and provide support for those who minister to youth and young adults. The Foundation focuses on 4 areas of support: local youth ministry, national youth ministry, young adult and support of those who minister with youth and young adults. In the first year scholarship support includes:
- Sponsoring high school youth to participate in the Pinkard Scholars Program at St. Mary’s Seminary and Ecumenical Institute (Fall 2016 and Fall 2017).
- Sponsoring two young adults to attend the World Youth Day Pilgrimage to Poland with the Archdiocese of Baltimore (WYD 2016).
- Sponsoring 4 young people to attend the National Catholic Youth Conference (NCYC) in 2015, and 5 participants in 2017.
- Sponsoring 3 youth ministers to attend the National Conference on Catholic Youth Ministry (NCCYM 2016).
- Sponsoring New Youth Minister Training in the Archdiocese of Baltimore and the Archdiocese of Atlanta in 2016.